Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving : )

This could get boring, but I just want to remember what we did this year... : )

Wednesday we carpooled to Cabot with my parents + John & Memphis. Ha! Every time we had to make a stop it took us 5 minutes to unload and 5 minutes to reload. (car seats complicate things) Carpooling complicates things too. Especially when you need to drop the car off at the dealership in Conway and their rental car is 5 seats instead of 8 and 6 people need to make it to Cabot.

Wednesday's activities included a photo shoot - no rest for the weary ; ). It happened to be one of the more eventful shoots I've done. Cabot has limited photo ops so you have to take a lot of risks. We were cussed out by some crazy lady for taking pictures in her field... and then we almost got hit by a train taking pictures on the tracks. Wednesday evening we celebrated my Grandmother and Grandaddy's 50th wedding anniversary. : ) We ate at the Butcher Shop and then had cake at Cody and Stasia's.

Thursday we had lunch with the Grandersons. We were glad that Nana could join us- she hasn't been doing too well. Thursday evening we visited my side of the family @ Grandmother and Grandaddy's. Later that night we went to see Secretariat with Corey's parents. (great flick- now I want a racehorse)

Friday I shopped with Corey's mom and sister. Corey did homework-woot. I had yet another photo shoot. : ) Haley's bridal portraits. yay for marriage and even more yay that Hayley will be a part of our family soon. I enjoyed getting to hang out a little with Hayley's family. After the shoot the Nolan's drove Corey and I to Conway to meet up with my parentals at the dealership. Then we made the long haul back to NWA.

Now to list things I am thankful for:
Jesus. Corey! my family. my job(s). : ) : ) corey's school being paid for and his assistantship. God's ridiculous provision this past year. AWESOME friends. woodway. new heights. God's love, healing, and help as we experienced a miscarriage. joy that comes from knowing Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment