Not gonna lie, I had a whole lot of fun planning this party. I've been thinking about it for months and DIY-selfing it for weeks. I went with a color scheme instead of a theme. I figured that Jack wasn't really into anything in particular and I'd hate to waste a good theme, so blues and greens it is! Here are some of the details:
![]() Jack's little #1 cake: |
![]() |
So fun to see these monthly photos strung together!
Here are some of the party people:
Birthday boy eating some pizza:
We are beyond blessed by our family and friends:
So many fun toys!
Jack went to town on this drum... :)
Now for the part where we eat cake: (the party hat lasted 30 seconds... and I probably spent the longest amount of time making it. HA! But, I predicted it and therefore was not disappointed by it. Oh well, better luck next year...)

Jack wanted to touch the flame. (Who can blame him?) So Daddy held his little hands. Then he cried because he didn't understand why we would put this delicious colorfulness in front of him and not let him touch it?!

It took a little convincing, but finally he felt like he was allowed to touch it.

...and so he dug in!
finger-licking good
all that cake makes you thirsty

It was a super-fun party!
So wonderful to get to celebrate one whole year of having this sweet boy in our lives!
Happy Birthday Jack!















super cute party and handsome little boy! :)
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job on the party and documenting it. So many more to come!
ReplyDelete