[should have been posted December 28th] ;)
Here's what happened from month 7-8.
2. She is the happiest baby.
4. She loves her brother. Jack spent the night at my parents' the night before we moved and she was thrilled when they brought him back- she really missed him! She was kicking and laughing and shrieking at him. (Trying to get his attention.)
5. She gets giggly before bed. I can do almost anything and it will make her laugh. One night I simply sneezed and she thought it was hilarious.
6. She sits up and plays well on her bottom. She likes to have a toy in each hand.
7. She moves and slides around on the floor. Pushing up on all 4s from time-to-time. Not crawling yet.
8. She still gets up in the middle if the night every now and then. Maybe more often than not.
9. She had her 1st Thanksgiving and Christmas! (And slept through most of it)
all the cousins and a couple of Great-Grandparents ;)
Family Thanksgiving portrait
Family Thanksgiving portrait
charlotte slept through the Granderson christmas, but here's one of the few pics i got of her while she was awake!
Hayes Christmas...
10. She really loves bath time. She kick, kick, kicks as you take her to the tub.
11. She loves being tossed in the air and laughs when you do.
12. She gives fierce kisses to her momma. I love it!
13. She has gotten so much better at sleeping on the go.
14. Saying words!! Bye, apple (!), all done. I got her saying apple on video b/c I knew no one would believe me!
15. We love her dainty hands and feet. I don't want her to get big!















No comments:
Post a Comment