1. Saying "dog." And "woo-ooo" for "what sound does a dog make?" He now goes "woo-ooo" every time he sees a dog. (Even on the dog-food aisle at Aldi.)
2. Snots McGhee. I'm ready for our family to pull out of the crud we've been having.
3. Cooking in the kitchen with me. :). He likes to pretend to stir things. He can do this for an hour or more and he LOVES it.
4. Saying "mama" and "dada" a lot clearer... Although he still doesn't address me unless I say "what's my name?", but he says, "da-da-da-da-da..." Whenever Corey comes home. He runs to Corey and wants to be held until it's time to eat dinner. :)
5. No more paci! I was tired of going in and out of his room during nap and bedtime to pick it up off the floor. :/. Surprisingly, he didn't really miss it. This kid is too easy.
6. Moving on up to the big boy car seat! I think he enjoys being able to look around. It cracks me up that he actually uses his cup holder as well.
7. We've been experiencing some separation anxiety at church and whenever I leave the room in an unfamiliar place.
8. He whistles. No lie. Corey and I have been so impressed. It's only one note, but still!
9. Learning to ride his little trike. When he got it 2 months ago at his birthday party he couldn't even touch the floor. Now he can get on and off by himself and ride it around a little.
10. He can "roll it up" now when you sing patty-cake.
11. He's getting even more curls. On a particularly humid day he had a uni-curl on top. It was too cute.
12. Going to the park and climbing up the stairs to slide. He's still not a fan of the swings.
13. Showing out when we have company.
14. He's becoming more and more brave with the vacuum cleaner. He used to cry anytime I vacuumed. Now he plays "chicken" with the vacuum cleaner and tries to run in front when I'm on a down stroke.
15. Problem solving. Jack loves to put things together and take them apart. He's been working on putting shape blocks in their correct holes, putting lids on things, stacking rings, etc.
16. He just started liking stuffed animals. He's kinda partial to a particular polar bear. :)
17. Reading the book "baby naps" (which consists of 4 pages- ha!) and kissing all of the babies in the book.
18. Still jabbering like a mad man. He is Mr. Social. When we grocery shop he likes to talk to all of the strangers.
19. Saying the word, "bear."
20. pointing to his nose or your nose when you ask about noses. :)
21. I think we can say that he runs at this point... it could probably still use a little practice, but he gets up and goes.





No comments:
Post a Comment