Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Charlotte | 2 months

Time is flying by.
1.  Working on that core.  Charlotte crunches when you hold her because she wants to be sitting up.  She is so strong!

2.  Finally.  A 6 hour stretch at night.  I was also able to move her from her bouncy seat back to the bassinet as well.  For a while she only wanted to vibrate.  Consistently I am only having to wake up to feed her once during the night... usually around 4:30am.

3. As soon as she turned a month old she started wearing 3mo. clothes and size 1 diapers.

4. Smiling! Her little grins are so sweet. She also is making great eye contact.  She is especially smiley when her belly is full.  Almost every time after she finishes eating she looks up at me and gives me the biggest grin.  It melts my heart.  :)
5.  She has fallen into a predictable eat, play, sleep pattern.  It's fun to get to see a little awake time from her.
6.  She does the incredible hulk when in her velcro swaddles.  I'll hear a velcro rip coming from the bassinet and upon inspection find her flapping her wings sans swaddle.
 i realize that in these pics she's still swaddled.  I just think she's so pretty when she sleeps!
7.  She's laid out by the pool multiple times this past month.  :)

8.  Our friends and family blessed us with a "sip-and-see."  It was fun having the baby at the shower.
4 generations here:
9. She can now roll over from her tummy to back @ 8 weeks old.  After the 1st time I made her do it 3 more times to believe it.  I thought maybe she cheated or something.

10.  Outgrowing size 1 diapers!  Sheesh she's growing!

11. Holding her head up pretty well on her own.  and she's serious about it... ;)
12.  Life as the second child... Charlotte spends a lot of time on her playmat, in her bouncy seat, car seat, or bassinet.  I have to keep a baby gate in front of our bedroom door and Charlotte usually hangs out on the other side of it.  This is to keep her safe from too much love from her big brother.  ;)
Below: Charlotte loves a good bouncy seat that vibrates.
 
oops.  too much love 
13.  Hitting a growth spurt right before the 2 month mark.  She slept SO MUCH.  And every time I looked at her I could tell she had grown!
14.  Her 1st Cabot trip at 2 months!  She was a great traveler.  (mostly because she was in the middle of that growth spurt that made her so sleepy.
below: oh geeze.  we can't get it together.  This is like our 3rd pic as a family of 4.  We haven't landed a winner yet.

and the photo finish:



No comments:

Post a Comment