Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Charlotte | 7 months

October 28-November 28
Love this baby girl!
 sweet angel!

1.  maybe we're imagining it, but she is somewhat attached to a small big-bird toy.  She cries when she drops it.

2.  When Charlotte is frustrated or needs something she lets out an exasperated grunt/growl.  It's similar to the noise I make when Jack does something to push my buttons.

3. She sits!
4.  She eats banana, avacado, peas, green beans, pear, applesauce, and sweet potato.  I took this pic to show Corey my view.  I think I told them I was sending it to daddy.  Jack is saying, "Where Daddy?"
5.she splashes in the tub.  It is so cute.  
6.  We are eating 2-3 solid food meals and 5-6 milk feedings a day.  Drinking from a big girl cup.

7.  A little bit of boot-camp to get ourselves on a good schedule and start sleeping through the night!  Boot camp was really only for me.  I made sure that she got adequate naps... laid her back down if she got up after 45 minutes.  I also started feeding her more solid food meals so that she wouldn't be hungry at night.  It WORKED!  Within just 2-3 nights she slept through the night!!!  Apparently she was overly tired and hungry.

8.  She's got a tooth!!! and another one poking through.  (both bottom)

9.  She's in the grabby stage.  She grabs everything. with much tenacity.  She had a hold of my iPhone and i snapped pics while she looked at herself- HA!
10.  Her chewbacca/Ferbie noise.  She does it all the time.  we find it so amusing.  

11.  Her hair is growing quite a bit!

12.  She's started giving baby kisses.  They are fierce.  She grabs me by the hair or neck with both hands and head butts me or buries her face into my cheek or neck.  (Whilst kicking excitedly)  Her grip is killer.  She will grab you by the skin of the neck and not let go!  I'm reconsidering the idea I had about growing my hair out.

13.  She's all over her crib now.
When I come in her room she's peeking over the bumper pads.

14. Saying bye-bye!  first words!  In context as well.  The first time was after I laid Jack down from bed.  (He tells her "bye" every night)  When I came out of his room she said, "bye, bye bye, bye..."  The next time was when I dropped them off with my parents one evening.

15.  She's outgrowing some of her "baby" toys.  We're introducing new fun things....

16.  I borrowed a few friends' Ergo Baby carriers this month while I waited to snag one 1/2 price @ The Deal Depot (in Springdale)  This thing is fabulous.  I can cook in it, take Jack to the park, clean....it's actually comfortable and Charlotte is both safe and happy in it.  She's taken quite a few naps in it.
 random photo of the girls.  moving box photobomb in the background
17. Time to accessorize.  My friend Carleigh helped me get a great deal on headbands.  I ended up buying 14!  Charlotte is fixed up!
 18.  cold weather is upon us.  Baby, it's cold outside...
 Charlotte feeling a little claustrophobic in her coat and car seat.  Maybe you aren't supposed to wear your coat while in your carseat, but it's too much trouble taking it on and off!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment