1. His first trip to Cabot. Read about it here.
2. Trying out "tummy time." This usually resulted in laying in a puddle of spit up.
3. Jack always "planking." That kid could bridge a gap.
4. Occasionally going 6 hours between feedings at night and blessing his mommy with sleep.
5. Taking down a bottle like a champ. Ain't no big deal.
6. Wearing out the batteries in his swing.
7. "He's so..... long." (because you can't be called tall at this point in age. We think it has something to do with all his planking. He's not really longer than anyone else's babe... he just doesn't fold.)
8. "Jackercise" in the morning. i.e. pumping your arms and legs up and down.
9. Hand Jam. cousin of toe jam. A result of wanting to be swaddled 24/7.
10. Going an entire month without any explosions or waterworks while being changed. WIN.
11. Huge smiles in the morning and when you talk to him. Gosh he's Mr. Pleasant.
12. Traveling to Crystal Bridges and to Tulsa. (this pic is a 4-for-one: planking, drinking a bottle, old man hair, and visiting Crystal Bridges.)
13. Destroying entire burp cloths in a single feeding.
14. His first projectile vom. Corey was carrying him in the cradle position so it was more like a volcanic eruption. I thought Cor was overreacting until I walked into the room where it all went down. It was all over Jack, Corey, and the floor. Not sure why it was funny, but it was. I couldn't stop laughing and had to go get the camera before I could help Corey clean up. I think it was the look on Jack's face that made it so priceless. He was like, "What?... what? Is there something on my face? What's everyone freaking out about?" and since I took a picture of it...
15. Jack putting his 2 cents in when we're having a conversation.
16. Enjoying temperatures in the 60's. Walking at lake Fayetteville and Wilson Park.
17. Losing hair on the sides/top of his head and looking like either an old man or a clown.
18. He's so strong! When you try to sit him in your lap he will push up with his legs and stand.

19. He's getting too big for his britches. I almost cried while packing up all of his newborn clothing... and 3 month clothing won't be around for much longer either.
20. AND the most exciting thing of all is that Jack rolled over for the 1st time! I just happened to be videoing so you can see it too! click here.
21. Corey and I getting to go on our 1st date. :) (We're trying to make this happen at least once a month... this date was January 31st... barely made the cut off on that one! Go Hogs.)
22. Baby dedication at New Heights church. Jack you are loved! This is the after party celebration.
23. New nicknames: "wild man," Jackaroni," and "Spit-ups McGee"













No comments:
Post a Comment